Travel Log - Sharing 2013 Bali Trip with Love ( Day 3 )

Hi guys, Darling start nagging me about the delay in updating our Bali trip post so here I come for an update about the last part of our Bali trip! I'm always an obedient girlfriend, agree? Most of the photos in this post aren't updated on my Facebook, thus it's quite exclusive. *hehe

Our Day 3 :
-Water Sport Activities at Tanjung Benua
-Coffee Factory
-GWK Cultural Park
-Uluwatu Temple
-BBQ Seafood Dinner at Jimbaran Bay
-Krisna Oleh Oleh Bali

Start our day at Tanjung Benua a well known water sport in Bali, various types of water sports are available at there with different price and packages such as snorkeling, diving, banana boat, flying fish, jet ski, sea walker and etc. We choose a scuba diving package which includes diving activities and CD recording which cost us RM160 per person. 

I prefer sea walker at first because it seems safer that we just need to wear a special oxygen helmet and walk underwater but darling prefers scuba diving because diving in Bali does not require licensing. Of course, I'm an obedient girlfriend so I just follow the crowds.  

The three musketeers.. Brother always!
A quick short training before start. Yeah, I'm the only girl in the team!
Our coach! He teachs us various hand signs which might use when get down to underwater.



Yeah! We're ready..! Go Go Go...Did you notice, our friend at the right hand side was just nervous and can't get concentrated to the camera d! hehe

Darling get ready !
I feel excited and nervous when my turn gets down to the water, because I don't know how to swim!! But, I told myself to be calm and enjoy every moment as long as I'm with the oxygen tank, I won't die in the water. This is the thoughts in my mind at that moment.  The coach start guides me how to breath with mouth but not nose. I tried two times and finally successful get down to underwater and meet darlings down there.


Say Good..
Peace..! I'm having fun with Nemo..!
You will always gain something when you decide to step out to try on it! I'm excited to playing around underwater. It's dangerous but always remember to calm down and control your breath. I had so much fun in this diving activity and I intend to try again.. =) 

Our gangs continue to visit the turtle island which locate near the Tanjung Benua but need to reach there by boat.  Darling & I are resting at the beach because my main feeling not so well after diving. See thru the photos below, turtle and snake around the island.



 My advice to readers is " Don't try to hold or play around in the turtle pool". One of my friends who play around with the turtle was admitted to hospital for a week after back from Bali and the doctor tell that there some kinds of animals defections. So, take care yourself and play safe!

Our next round, the GWK Cultural Park which design and built by an Indonesia modern sculptor. The GWK statue is 150 meters tall. It's another tourist spot for photographs! The entry ticket for visitors is 80,000 IDR. You can enjoy Balinese traditional music and dances at there, the performance time table can be found on their website.

How lucky we are, we have good weather in Bali !


Indonesian student was so keen to take a photo with them..! Ha-ha!
The statue is really huge and tall !
Nothing much to visit in GWK but just a few statues only. If you are not so interested to visit there, I suggest to skip this tourist spot. I prefer to have more time on the beach and spa! Ha-ha!

Darling's having good market in Indonesia ! haha! They are so excited to take a photo with him. Or maybe he look familiar with Indonesian artist? Ha-ha!
Our next destination is a must visit tourist spot in Bali, the Uluwatu Temple. Before entering, we need to dress properly with sarongs to show our respect. The temple is inhabited by many monkeys, beware of your accessories such as earrings, bags, key chain or eyeglasses. The monkeys will snatch it away and if you want to take back your belongs, you need to pay for a tip to exchange back from the locals.

The wave is big. There will be a best place for surfing !
Nice view in front of me! I feel blessed and proud of God's creation!
I love this photo so much! Specially thanks to the photographer! The sky is so blue and beautiful.
He is doing Tai Chi at Bali!
Both have the mi mi eye!
See! The monkey steals the Gucci eyeglasses from a tourist. The tourist almost cry.
Uluwatu view ! Another hot hot day in Bali. But do appreciate to the weather thus we can take many beautiful photos!
Long walk way before reaching the temple on the hills! Having much fun along!
After a long journey and the tiring diving session, finally can sit back and relax having our beach dinner at Jimbaran Bay. Having dinner while enjoys sea breeze and  chit chat with loved ones. I love my holiday so much! After dinner, guess where we will visit to? It's souvenir shop! My shopping time!



BBO Seafood Dinner at Jimbaran Bay.
Sprite ambassador.. *haha!
Romantic Dinner with friends
BBQ Fish with Spicy Sauce
BBQ Sweet & Sour Prawn.
My favorite!
I got no idea what this is but it's delicious!
Lovely Husband and Wife

Here end my post with my harvest photo in Krisna Oleh Oleh Bali. I brought a lot of body scrub there and it is cheap and nice smell! Various of stuff you can get from Krisna with an affordable price which compare to the souvenir shop in tourist- spot.



* Information Counter *
-Tanjung Benua Water Sport
Website: http://tanjungbenoa.com/

-GWK Cultural Park
Operating hours: 8am to 10pm.
Website: http://gwk-culturalpark.com/

-Krisna Oleh Oleh Bali
Address: Jl. Sunset Road No. 88 Abian Base Kuta Bali
Website: http://krisnabali.co.id/kontak-kami/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KrisnaHoldingCompany

1 comment :

  1. wah..really so enjoy~ I also wan to plan a Bali trip when i back Penang. :)))

    ReplyDelete